Sunday, April 1, 2012

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies

Easton asked me to make Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.  My Mom and Grandma made them for me as a child.  They were my favorite.  It seems they might be a favorite of Easton’s now.

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Flour Mixture:                                   
4 ½ cups of Flour                              
4 tsp baking powder                             
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
                        
 Banana Mixture:
1 1/3 cups mashed bananas
2/3 cup canned milk
2 tsp vanilla


Cream 1 1/3 cups shortening and  1 1/3 cups sugar. Add 4 eggs, flour mixture, banana mixture and chocolate chips.  Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees.  I have actually used an extra 2/3 cup of mashed bananas, if I was out of canned milk. It still turns out great!


No comments :

Post a Comment